E-mail Your MP3 Music & A Quick Bio to CJ@995jamz.com
Here Are The Rules
1. Programming decisions and music selections are made on a non-discriminatory basis.
2. Materials should be sent to the attention of CJ, Program Director. WYTT, 3 East 1st Street, Weldon, NC 27890. If you drop music off by the station. You must leave your material at the front desk, you will not be able to talk with someone from the station.
3. WYTT-FM accepts new music submissions via CD. Mp3 files may also be accepted, WYTT-FM suggests submission of music via MP3 when possible. E-mail them to CJ@995jamz.com Download links, Myspace Downloads are not accepted.
4. Music submitted must be of broadcast quality & Fully Mastered
5. Music submitted must be properly edited for broadcast, including the exclusion of defamatory, profane, indecent or obscene material.
6. Music submitted will not be returned.
7. WYTT-FM does not sell or barter access to its programmers.
8. To talk to someone about your music DJ 3-2-1 has established specific dates and times for dealing with artists and labels: Friday's 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.. Artists and labels are encouraged to respect those windows. Please be aware that our programmers have many competing demands on their time and thus may not be able to return all calls or respond to all correspondence, particularly within time periods artists or labels might desire. We also ask that you set a appointment by e-mail.
9. Submitting music does not Guarantee air play.
NOTE: With regard to musical work performance rights, WYTT-FM holds non-dramatic public performance licenses with ASCAP, BMI, and SESAC only. By submitting music for consideration, submitting entities and individuals represent and warrant that submitted music has been registered with one of these three performing rights organizations. Alternatively, if you are not a member of these organizations, you represent and warrant that you hold these rights personally and grant WYTT-FM the right to broadcast your material.
The following are the rules for Music Meetings:
* You MUST be on time for your appointment.
* You MUST have a clean cd with Clean and instrumentals only.
* You MUST have a label on the CD with all contact information on it and tracklisting.
* You MUST be registered with A.S.C.A.P.,B.M.I. OR an equivalent company.
* You MUST be registered with Mediabase & B.D.S.
* If you have management, your manger and/or CEO of Label will need to come to the meeting.
* If you are a solo artist, Do not bring background dancers or friends. Your manager must be present
* No Children.
* Your song submission must be from an upcoming album or mixtape and be available to the public either online or at a retail outlet
* You must have some visual on your project via YouTube, Worldstarhiphop.com, or Equivalent.
* You must have your song submission on MySong.FM, YouTube or any other site where your downloads can be tracked. (Limelinx links will not be accepted.)
* You must have a 3-6 month plan for your project and present it at the meeting
* All Music must be must be e-mailed to DJ 3-2-1 Music Director. Do not e-mail anyone else about music or your name/group added to the spam/reject list.
* Please do not attempt to submit more than one song per submission period, doing so will cause your submission to be disqualified and your name/group added to the spam/reject list.
To get a Appointment e-mail DJ 3-2-1 Music Director to DJ3firstname.lastname@example.org