Just listen Monday through Thursday at the top of the 7am, 11am, 3pm, and 7pm hours for the cash keyword of the day…Keep up with all the keywords then on Friday at 5:30 cash in the Keywords and win cash!
Sponsored By Sidetracks, Southern Loans & The Royal Palace Theater.
99-5 Jamz Cash Keyword Rules
1. To enter, contestants must be legal residents of the United States, who are 18 years of age or older.
2. Employees (including, without limitation, part-time or temporary employees) of the Station, contest sponsors and any other area radio stations, and their respective parent entities, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and advertising and promotion agencies at any time during the applicable contesting period and the immediate family and other household members (i.e., spouses, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, roommates, housemates, significant others, partners and siblings) of each of the above are NOT eligible to enter and/or to win the Contest.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Contestants may only win the cash prize once every (90) days.
4. Station is not responsible for any entries, internet connections and/or telephone calls that are misdirected, lost, stolen, disconnected, not received, or are illegible. Station not responsible for any printing errors. All entries become the property of the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
a. For call-in contests, entrants will be asked to call in on a designated telephone line (the phone number will be given on the air) at a particular time or times. At the time that calls are solicited, the criteria for winning will be announced (e.g., first six callers, tenth caller, first caller with the correct answer). Only those calls to the specific phone number provided, at the time calls are solicited, shall be eligible to win. Calls to the main Station phone number or any other phone number are not acceptable. Winners will be selected in accordance with the criteria announced when calls are solicited. The contest will be judged by Station personnel, and the decision of the judges will be final as to all matters, including (i) the order in which calls were received and (ii) whether any answer required to be given is correct. By calling the Station’s call-in or request line, each contestant gives permission and consents to Station’s recording and/or broadcasting contestant’s name, voice, participation, and the substance of the contestant’s telephone call. Contestant agrees that no additional compensation will be paid for such usage.
9. All prizes awarded on-air must be picked up at the Station’s studios at [3 East 1st Street, Weldon, NC 27890] during normal business hours of 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Prizes will not be mailed, unless otherwise determined by the Station.
10. Prizes will be released to winners only. Winners are required to present a valid state photo ID.
11. Station reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for all contests and giveaways. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
12. Prizes not claimed within 7 days of being awarded, or in the case of a time sensitive prize, within its period of usability, shall be considered forfeited and will become property of Station. Such prize may be disposed of at the discretion of Station Management.
13. Winners are responsible for paying all applicable local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prize, as set forth in the contest rules, and will be issued an IRS 1099 form for all prizes won from Station where the aggregate value of all prizes is $600 or more.
14. Odds of winning depend on the how the contest is conducted. For random drawing, the odds of winning depend upon number of eligible entries received. All tie breaking procedures will be announced on-air and/or communicated in writing to tied contest participants.
15. Station Management shall be the sole arbiters in all matters relating to the contest and in the interpretation of contest rules. Their decisions shall be final. Entry into the contests constitutes agreement by contestants to abide by these rules, as well as any other rules established by Station.
16. By participating in a Station contest, entrants hereby agree that Station has no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession and/or use of a prize or an entrant’s participation in any such contest.
17. By participating in a Station contest, entrants hereby consents to the Station and contest sponsors’ usage of any one or more of the following for on-air broadcast and for advertising and promotional purposes without payment of additional consideration: contestant’s name; voice; likeness; biographical information; his/her participation in the contest; and the substance of the contestant’s telephone call.
18. Complete contest rules are available at the Station studios at [3 East 1st Street Weldon, NC 27890] during normal business hours of 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
19. Station contests are subject to all applicable laws and regulations and are void where prohibited.
20. Station is not responsible for any technical difficulties experienced due to overload, busy signals, loss of phone service, electronic problems or any other factor that may prevent an individual from completing a phone call or for any technical malfunction related to any telephone connection, servers, routers, or any other technical problem that may impact entry or prize claim including, without limitation, any internet telephone call connections.
21. Station reserves the right to: (i) terminate or declare any Contest null and void and rescind any prize, if in its sole judgment, the rules or the integrity of the Contest have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a participant in the Contest; (ii) alter or amend these Contest rules at any time; and (iii) stop or conclude the Contest at any time without prior notice. Material changes to the contest rules will be broadcast on-air, when practical.